“Family is not an important thing, it’s everything.” —Michael J. Fox
The Family Photography Experience
I understand the importance of the family photo. After all, one of my most cherished possessions is a dog-eared photo album my parents gave to me filled with old family photos. Just looking at an old family photograph transports us back our childhood; we can almost smell the freshly mowed grass and remember climbing that old tree. This is the importance of the family photo. It’s preserving a moment and leaving a legacy for your children or even your great-grandchildren.
When you book a family photography session I’ll find out all about your family, what you love, your favourite location and what makes you laugh. This helps me capture genuine moments of your loved ones that will make you smile when you look back at your family photo in years to come.
All portrait sessions are $125 and last approximately 1 hour at a nearby location.
Your session includes:
- A consultation prior to your session to help you plan your family photography shoot.
- A styling guide to help your family photos to remain timeless.
- A one hour session at one of my favourite outdoor locations.
- A viewing session in my Lawnton studio to choose your favourite images.
- A design consultation to help you choose your artwork for your home.