“A baby is a dancing joy of life.” – Debasish Mridha
The Newborn Photography Experience
There’s nothing more amazing than a brand new baby! But those first few weeks will pass in a blur of feeding, crying, cuddles and sleepless nights. That’s why newborn photography is so important. Because when the sleepless nights and brand-new baby blur has passed, you’ll have tangible memories of those precious first weeks. The best time to book your baby’s session is during your pregnancy. Try not to leave it until the last minute as you will have far more exciting things to worry about when your baby arrives than finding a newborn photographer. Once your baby has arrived, be sure to get in touch to book the time for your newborn session. This will ensure I can set aside a few possible days for your newborn session within the first two weeks of your baby’s arrival.
Newborn Session Fee
A newborn session is $125 and typically lasts for around 3 hours. This fee covers use of all props, accessories, my skill and time.
Portrait collections start at $650 and all purchases include the matching digital files.
What you get when you book your newborn session:
- Pre-newborn session consult to discuss styling and colour choices.
- A 3 hour photography session in my air-conditioned studio in Lawnton, north of Brisbane.
- Parents, siblings & grandparent photos are included.
- Your choice of props, wraps and accessories.
- A professional photographer & award-winning member of the AIPP.
- The reassurance of using a fully vaccinated photographer.
- The option to purchase stunning wall art, prints & albums of your baby’s first photography session.
To view my range of beautiful products, please click here.
To enquire about booking a session for your baby, please get in touch here.