Book a Professional, Book an AIPP Wedding Photographer
Are you getting married and need a wedding photographer? You’ll want to make sure you’re booking a professional right? Someone who knows their craft, has an impeccable reputation and reputable business. The AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photography) can help you!
Here’s why you should choose an AIPP wedding photographer for your big day.
Choosing your vendors can be tough because let’s face it, they can make or break your day. And the right vendor will help your day go as perfectly as you’ve envisioned. But if you choose the wrong one it can add unwanted stress and heartache for you on your wedding day.
When it comes to choosing your wedding photographer the best place to start is by finding an AIPP photographer. If you don’t know what that means, here’s the run down.
- The AIPP is the Australian Institute of Professional Photographers. What this means for you is the photographer you choose has been peer reviewed. Yep, we’ve had to submit a portfolio of our work and had it scrutinized by a panel of expert photographers to make sure we actually know what we’re doing. And we are judged on composition, lighting and the quality of our work must be of a high industry standard.
- Being an AIPP member also means that we’ve proven we run a ‘legitimate’ photography business, complete with insurances, public liability and all the boring stuff that goes with running a legitimate business.
- We have proven that we deliver outstanding service and have very happy clients 🙂
- And we also must do all sorts of fun stuff! When it comes to photography we NEVER stop learning. So we must promise to attend industry events where we update our skills, learn new ones and keep abreast of changing styles, fashion and business practices.
- We attend trade shows. And this means we usually spend a lot of money buying new gear which of course, is a happy consequence 🙂
What this Means for You!
What it means for you as a client is assurance that you’re getting the best, up-to-date version of your photographer. A photographer that is current with photography trends, trustworthy and a true professional. We MUST abide by the AIPP code of practice from all aspects of photography AND business. We look after you from the time you book until you’re happily ever after. So I ask you, who do you want to trust with your irreplaceable wedding images? Do you want a person who has a fancy camera and can take good pictures? Or do you want a true professional who is accredited, skilled in their craft, invests time in continual education, invests thousands of dollars in equipment, insurances and workshops to ENSURE you get the BEST possible photographer on your wedding day.
After all, beautiful wedding imagery will last a lifetime. So when you’re looking for your photographer, look for the logo.
Interested? Let’s chat firstname.lastname@example.org