Looking for A Newborn Photographer?
Hi there! If you’re searching for a newborn photographer you’re either expecting or just had a baby! Either way, congratulations! My name is Alison and I am a Brisbane newborn, family and wedding photographer and I have a custom-built studio in Lawnton, 25km north of Brisbane.
About Your Newborn Photographer
A few of the important things you should know are:
- I am fully vaccinated newborn photographer
- I am experienced handling newborn babies. So, you can relax during the session knowing your precious bundle is completely safe with me.
- I’m an accredited member of the AIPP which means I produce professional and quality work for my clients. You can view some of my products here.
- A newborn session takes approximately 3 hours. And to see more babies, you can view my newborn gallery here.
- All your family members are welcome to participate in the photos.
Baby Fearne’s Session
It was a huge family affair for beautiful little Fearne’s newborn session. Everyone came along to join in on the fun. We had Fearne’s parents, her big sister and both Grandma’s. These photos are very special to the family as Fearne’s Grandma flew over from Scotland to meet her. We captured some beautiful family photographs and it was a wonderful way to spend the day.
So if you’re having a baby, please drop me a line here.
Alison Cooke Photography is a Brisbane wedding, family, portrait and newborn photographer. Alison is an award-winning member of the AIPP with over 20 years experience in the wedding industry.
And if you’d still like to know more, you can always call for a chat on 0418 882 778.